highly accurate load information where you need it, and fast,
the Hawkley International portable weighing system enables you
- Comply easily with axle loading legislation - avoiding
both heavy fines and jeopardizing insurance cover
- Ensure greater operational safety and a longer vehicle
life through correct vehicle loading.
- Maintain an accurate record of deliveries
for more profitable material control.
- Set up vehicle braking and suspension systems for optimum
road holding and safety
- Monitor a dispersed fleet of vehicles at various locations
with single portable weighing set
- Display to your customers and staff, your professional
commitment to the highest operational standards
- Easy To Use - Just
set the weigh pads on a firm, flat and level surface (the
roadside can do !) , plug in the two connecting cables
to the handy yet robust indicator unit and you're ready
to weigh axle loads of up to 20 tonnes.
- Accurate - Used
under ideal conditions, Hawkley Portable Weighing is accurate
to 0.2%. Even under field conditions, accuracy is 1% or
better - easily exceeding OIML requirements for Class
4 weighing machines.
- Tough - High strength
yet light weight construction, featuring high-tensile
aluminium and a highly resilient moulded rubber casing
means that Hawkley Portable Weighing copes easily with
heavy use. The indicator unit is strongly made too, and
fully protected against dust and water ingress to IP65
- so it's fully protected for out door use.
- Fast - Electronic
signalling from weigh pads instantly shows the axle weight
on an easy to read digital display. And indicator unit
can be linked directly to tally-roll printer - giving
a customised print-out of weight, date and time.
- Wide Application
- Besides the obvious transport application of determining
wheel loads, axle loads and vehicle total weights, Hawkley
Portable Weighing can be used for weighing cargo containers,
light aircraft and even industrial plant. And a single
set can be used in many as many different locations as
you wish - unlike fixed bridges or scales
- Standard systems available
- Custom built systems may
be available for specific applications
[Back to Top]
Site last updated 30th May 2007
Copyright © 2000 - 2007 Hawkley International Limited. All rights reserved.